Call (888) 606-2175
-- Or --
Fill out the form below to speak to an advisor
Top Degree Programs
|LET'S GET STARTED|
Which online colleges and universities are offering degree programs that you are interested in? Which one is right for you? What requirements are necessary to enroll? How will you fund your education? Get the answers to these questions, and more! Speak to one of our qualified, experienced advisors today. Call us at (888) 606-2175
The benefits of taking online classes are many, and a degree from an online institution can be just as valuable as one attained by traditional means at a college campus. But on-campus education still holds an advantage for some. Here are the top benefits for each.
Top Degree Programs
|LET'S GET STARTED||Which online colleges and universities are offering degree programs that you are interested in? Which one is right for you? What requirements are necessary to enroll? How will you fund your education? Get the answers to these questions, and more! Speak to one of our qualified, experienced advisors today. Call us at (888) 606-2175|
ChooseYourColleges.com maintains a student-oriented website to help users find and obtain information from colleges, universities and trade schools. Our propriety system matches user-submitted information with hundreds of accredited colleges, universities and trade schools.
ChooseYourColleges.com provides access to online and campus education opportunities. We provide information on schools, subjects to study, financial aid and career development.
For prospective students, our site offers material on:
ChooseYourColleges.com is free. The site contains easy-to-use request forms that let users receive information quickly and efficiently. We strive to be the best resource available, allowing prospective students to:
ChooseYourColleges.com is owned and operated by MediaWhiz, a leading integrated digital media and performance marketing agency.
If you would like to have a Featured School listing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would apply to the ChooseYourColleges affiliate network, please email email@example.com.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of California and would like to learn how your "personal information" (as defined in the Shine the Light Law, Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83) is shared with third-parties, what categories of personal information that we have shared with third-parties in the preceding year, as well as the names and addresses of those third-parties, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Matomy USA Inc., DBA MediaWhiz, , 77 Water St, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10005, or Phone us at: (866) 477-5600.
Further, if you are a resident of the State of California and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes, please contact us at: email@example.com Matomy USA Inc., DBA MediaWhiz, 77 Water St, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10005, or Phone us at: (866) 477-5600. Please be advised that where California State residents opt-out from permitting their personal information to be shared, such individuals may still receive selected offers directly from us, in accordance with applicable law.
When you register on our Site, you hereby agree and acknowledge that your personal information will be placed into the Company database and that such personal information shall be shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
Personal Information that We Collect from You
How We Use Personal Information
We may share the personal information that you supply to us with any third party and we may work with other businesses to bring selected retail opportunities to our users. These businesses and third parties may include, but are not limited to: (a) providers of direct marketing services and applications, including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression and validation; (b) e-mail marketers; (c) telemarketers; (d) SMS text-based marketers (where permitted by applicable law); and (e) direct marketers.
We may also employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include sending direct and electronic mail, removing duplicate information from user lists, analyzing data and providing marketing analysis. The agents performing these limited functions on our behalf shall have access to our users' personal information as needed to perform their functions for us but we do not permit them to use your personal information for other purposes.
Additionally, we purchase and manage e-mail lists generated by third parties. Users may remove themselves from a specific mailing list by utilizing the unsubscribe options that are present and available at the end of each piece of e-mail that we send.
We will also use your personal information for customer service, to provide you with information that you may request, to customize your experience on the Site and/or to contact you when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Site. We may also use your personal information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our business. We may also combine the information we have gathered about you with information from other sources. We may use third parties to help us operate our business and the Site or to administer activities on our behalf.
By registering at the Site, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR §310 et seq.), as amended from time to time (the "Rule") and applicable state do-not-call regulations. As such, notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission's Do-Not-Call List, and/or on applicable state do-not-call lists, we, as well as our Third Party Service Providers, retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the Rule and applicable state do-not-call regulations.
You may unsubscribe from any of our e-mail marketing programs at any time. In every e-mail communication that we send, there is an unsubscribe hyperlink that allows the recipient to unsubscribe from the specific marketing program by simply clicking the hyperlink provided and following the instructions that follow. We attempt to process all unsubscribe requests in a prompt fashion. However, after unsubscribing, we cannot guarantee that you will never receive another mailing from us, because we may obtain your e-mail address in the future through a different e-mail marketing program that you have opted in to. We can guarantee, however, that if you should ever receive another e-mail communication from us, you will be able to remove your e-mail address via the unsubscribe hyperlink. We are able to offer our free services, in part, based upon the willingness of our users to be contacted by our marketing partners, including affiliated third party advertisers. By allowing us to make the information that you supply available to our marketing partners, you will receive free product and service information that may be of interest to you. You may, at any time, notify us that you do not wish to have your personal information disclosed to third parties for offers and promotions by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use Demographic Information and Aggregate Data
We use demographic information to tailor the Site to the interests of our users. Demographic information is shared with third party advertisers so that they can tailor their advertisements to the appropriate audience. Demographic information may also be shared with other third parties.
Your IP Address
Each time that you visit the Site, our web server automatically recognizes your IP address and the web page from which you came. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer the Site and to better serve you in using the products, services and other features contained withinthe Site.
Cookies and Action Tags
Action Tags, Web Beacons and other Data Collection Methods: An action tag or a web-beacon (also known as a clear gif or a pixel tag) is a method used to track responses or actions by visitors who view certain advertisements and/or other information on the Site. Action tags are 1x1 pixel images embedded in a website page that are used to transparently collect information. We may use action tags to count the number of times that visitors click on a particular banner ad or visit the pages of the Site and to provide information about what products/services are viewed or purchased. We reserve the right to retain this cookie and action tag data indefinitely, and to share information generated by these cookies and action tags with our advertisers, affiliates and service providers.
The Site may contain links to other third-party owned and/or operated websites including, but not limited to, the websites of our Third Party Service Providers. Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. In some cases, you may be able to make a purchase through one of their third-party websites. In these instances, you may be required to provide certain information, such as a credit card number, to register or complete a transaction at such website. These third-party websites have separate privacy and data collection practices and Company has no responsibility or liability relating to them.
Company provides its users with the opportunity to receive special offers, products and/or services from third parties including, but not limited to, our Third Party Service Providers. Where you indicate the desire to receive certain offers, products or services from a third party during the applicable information collection process, your personally identifiable information that was provided during that Company information collection process will be shared with the applicable third party so that such third party may provide their product or service to you and so that you do not have to complete another information collection form (or re-supply the same information) to purchase or receive that product or service.
Our Security Precautions
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. As such, we endeavor to safeguard and protect our users' personal information. When users make personal information available to us, their personal information is protected both online and offline (to the extent that we maintain any personal information offline).
Access to your personal information is strictly limited, and we take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is not accessible to the public. The servers that we store personal information on are kept in a secure physical environment. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we take every reasonable precaution available to protect your data, no storage facility, technology, software, security protocols or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Computer hackers that circumvent our security measures may gain access to certain portions of your personal information, and technological bugs, errors and glitches may cause inadvertent disclosures of your personal information; provided, however, that any attempt to breach the security of the network, our servers, databases or other hardware or software constitutes a crime punishable by law. For the reasons mentioned above, we cannot warrant that your personal information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through the Site is at your own risk.
All of our users' personal information is restricted in our offices. Only employees or third party agents who need the personal information to perform a specific job function are granted access to personal information. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user personal information. Employees not adhering to our firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personal information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
No information should be submitted to, or posted at, the Site by visitors under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age). Persons eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age)are not permitted to access the Site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
Removal, Amending and/or Updating Your Information
At your request, we will: (a) inform you of what personal information we have on file for you; (b) amend the personal information that we have on file for you; and/or (c) remove personal information that you have provided to us, or that we have collected. You may do so by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com; provided, however, that we ask individuals to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, amended or removed before processing such requests, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Please be advised that deleting your personal information may terminate or limit your ability to apply for Services. If you wish to apply for Services without any hindrance or limitation, you may not delete the personal information that we have on file for you.
Please be further advised that, after you delete your personal information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We provide users with the option to opt-out from receiving information sent via electronic mailings on or own behalf of and that of our third party advertisers. Users may unsubscribe from receiving e-mail at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of every e-mailing. Unsubscribe requests can only be processed if you have registered with us in the first instance. If you have not registered with us and wish to opt out of receiving e-mail from a particular sender, please consult that sender's opt out policies or contact that sender.
Information sent on behalf of third party advertisers is prepared several days in advance, so users may continue to receive e-mail from us for up to ten (10) days following the unsubscribe procedures detailed above. If, after that point, a user is still receiving e-mail from us, the user should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for purposes of communicating information relating to your application for Services, as well as to respond to any inquiry or request made by you. To opt-out of receiving Services-related and/or inquiry response-related messages from us, you must cease applying for Services, and cease submitting inquiries to us, as applicable.
No Liability for Unauthorized Changes
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (a) YOUR USE OF THE SITE; (b) THE UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION; OR (c) ADVERTISEMENTS PROVIDED BY US, OUR MARKETING PARTNERS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
Contacting Us about Privacy Questions or Concerns
Filing a Complaint with the Federal Trade Commission
To file a complaint regarding our privacy practices, please Click Here.
1. Requirements. The Site, and the ability to apply for Services (as defined below), are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Site is not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age). If you are under eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age), you do not have permission to use and/or access the Site.
2. Acceptance of Agreement/Modification of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement with respect to your use of the Site when you access the Site. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and Company with respect to your use of the Site, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to the Site. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class actions provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, "Dispute Resolution Provisions") shall not apply to any disputes incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the Site. By your continued use of the Site, you hereby agree to comply with and be bound by all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions in effect at the time of the subject dispute).
5. License Grant. As a user of the Site, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Site and associated content in accordance with the Agreement. Company may terminate this license at any time for any reason. You may use the Site on one computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Site may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Site, Site content or any portion thereof. Company reserves any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company infrastructure. Your right to use the Site is not transferable.
6. Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, publication or sale by you of any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. Systematic retrieval of material from the Site by automated means or any other form of scraping or data extraction in order to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Company is prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed at or through the Site. The posting of information or material on the Site by Company does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and/or materials. The "ChooseYourColleges" name and logo, and all associated graphics, icons and service names, are trademarks of Company. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of any trademark without the applicable trademark owner's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
7. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit and/or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
8. Legal Warning. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a Company customer, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Site, is a violation of criminal and civil law and Company will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Site and/or Services; (b) your breach of the Agreement; (c) any dispute between you and any Third Party Service Providers; and/or (d) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this Section 9 are for the benefit of Company, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (C) YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR SERVICES FROM OUR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS; OR (D) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE SITE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE SITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COMPANY, ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
11. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE SITE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, THE SITE; (C) THE FAILURE TO QUALIFY FOR SERVICES FROM OUR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS,; (D) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA; AND (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE COMPANY AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATIONS, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY. THE SITE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
12. Third Party Websites. The Site may provide links to and/or refer you to other Internet websites and/or resources including, but not limited to, the Third Party Provider websites. Because Company has no control over such third party websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. Furthermore, Company does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any terms and conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials at or available from such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising therefrom.
13. Dispute Resolution Provisions. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New York, New York and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the Site, Services, terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto: (a) the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in New York, New York, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (b) you agree to first commence a formal dispute proceeding by completing and submitting an Initial Dispute Notice which can be found Here. We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer after receiving your Initial Dispute Notice ("Final Settlement Offer"). If we provide you with a Final Settlement Offer and you do not accept it, or we cannot otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, you can submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties, in your county of residence, by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration, which is available Here. For claims of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our Final Settlement Offer, then we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration and, if you retained an attorney to represent you in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys' fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude any party from: (i) seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration; and/or (ii) pursuing the matter in small claims court rather than arbitration. Although we may have a right to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we will not seek such an award from you unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against Company and/or its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney's fees and court costs that Company incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (A) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights or remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (B) is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these dispute resolution provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first access the Site.
14. Miscellaneous. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The Agreement is personal between you and Company and governs your use of the Site, superseding any and all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements between you and Company. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site and/or any Company offering is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
15. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Agreement, the practices of the Site or your dealings with the Site, please e-mail us at: email@example.com, send a letter to: MediaWhiz Acquisition Corp, DBA MediaWhiz, 77 Water St, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10005, or call us at (877) 415-6954.